Only tailored shorts are acceptable and must be associated with sport ankle socks.
Other Requirements are:
- Soft spike golf shoes only
- Tennis shorts or other sporting models are not permitted
- Trousers – Should be Full Length Tailored Trousers
- Trouser legs should, under no circumstances, be tucked into socks
- The wearing of denims is permitted in the clubhouse area
- Juniors may wear smart casual runners. (The Committee are aware that many modern golf shoes have similar design to trainers/runners).
- Shirts – Should be smart collared shirt or polo shirt, no numbers are permissible on the back of shirts.
- The wearing of collarless, sleeveless, t-shirts and / or football jerseys (GAA, Rugby, Soccer, etc.) is not acceptable on the course or putting area
- Neat dress is essential in the Bar and Function Rooms